Rodel Shop
Rodel Shop

Rotwand 07.01.20 MAX ATTENTION, PLEASE HELP

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14953 von Vide
Here second run (of 3) did with my friend in Rotwand on 07.01.20.
We started first run at 9.10, so this started probably at 9.35...as you can see track has been beated but not perfect like last year, where i went 5 times.
In 1st run i went a bit faster, then I understood that track was not perfect.
In the 3rd run i injured myself cause important bumps in the end of track.
.. DEAR RODLERS, it's time to turn up our voices because it's not normal pay for rodelpass and find bumps from 1st run even if we are 1st on track.
Why? Because they beat track but they don't repair bumps and holes of previous day/days...it means that if there is not new snow, bumps remains, only "covered" by beated signs.
It's not possible to find bumps like mountains at 10 in the morning, with only 2 guys on all track (me and my friend).
Where did i injury myself in the next run, for you? Who wins, will win 4 runs on Rotwand!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Sepp

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Cattleya
  • Platinum Mitglied
  • Platinum Mitglied
  • Lindauer Sportrodel, ohne Kompromis
Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her - 4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14958 von Cattleya
Ich kann dazu beitragen , auch letzte Woche.
Gaisberg
Going Elmau
Bramberg
Ebenfals holprig bei der ersten Fahrt . Un Bahn Tot um 11 Uhr.
In Bramberg Buckel wo Kinder samt Schlitten rein passen ohne sie zu sehen.
Anarchiie .!:blink:
Oder dem Umstand geschuldet dass ..
A. Kunstschnee Kristalle nicht mit Naturschnee gebunden haben. Weil es dazu mind 51 % besser 65 % Naurschnee braucht den es in Kombination mit 2 Tagen minus Gerade und mehreren Nächten eisig kalt braucht. DAN erst bindets zum harten Tepich Tag für Tag
Mit läpischen -2 bis -6 Grad
und Tages Höchstwerten von pluss 12 Grad geht das nicht.

So oder ähnlich von Pisten Cheff WK erklärt bekommen.
Ich denke die geben ihr bestes es liegt an uns mehr Weihwasser aus zu schütten . Opfer gaben zu bringen ., Den RodelGot zu huldigen. Aber für den miesen Winter können sie nix dafür . Nur meine Meinung .

==========================
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 3 Monate her von Cattleya.

• wheelie
  • Platinum Mitglied
  • Platinum Mitglied
  • aka Willi
Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14959 von wheelie
@vide:

I dont´t understand your problem.

Of course im not excited, if i pay a lot of money and the Rodelbahn is not like i expected.
But this work is made by people and dependent by the weather. Both is not perfect and not always the same.

I sat in lifts when they stopped moving during the first run couse of stormy weather.
And my Tiplex Belagschienen were scratched by stones in Sexten.

That can happen outdoors.

And when you injure yourself, maybe you were to fast for this bad conditions.

You only can complain about it and maybe you get some money back or let it be and stay at home, when the conditions are bad.
And next time, you spend your money at a place, where the conditions are better.
Keep cool, it´s not worth being angry. ;)

• Rodler aus Berlin
  • Platinum Mitglied
  • Platinum Mitglied
Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14960 von Rodler aus Berlin
Rodler aus Berlin antwortete auf Rotwand 07.01.20 MAX ATTENTION, PLEASE HELP
Vor 2 Jahren, als wir auch in Going waren, konnte fast der komplette Rodel im (Kunst)Schnee versinken, so ein schrecklichen Zustand, habe ich bisher nur dort erlebt :unsure:

Also bei Rudirun, Ratschings und bei Almen wo wir hochgelaufen sind, waren die Bedingungen in den letzten 2 Wochen fast top …

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14962 von Vide
Yes i saw your comment below Ratschings last week.
What I want to say is that there is less interest and attention for rodelbahn, even if with rodelbahn they make good gains with only 1 track.

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14963 von Vide

wheelie schrieb: @vide:

I dont´t understand your problem.

Of course im not excited, if i pay a lot of money and the Rodelbahn is not like i expected.
But this work is made by people and dependent by the weather. Both is not perfect and not always the same.

I sat in lifts when they stopped moving during the first run couse of stormy weather.
And my Tiplex Belagschienen were scratched by stones in Sexten.

That can happen outdoors.

And when you injure yourself, maybe you were to fast for this bad conditions.

You only can complain about it and maybe you get some money back or let it be and stay at home, when the conditions are bad.
And next time, you spend your money at a place, where the conditions are better.
Keep cool, it´s not worth being angry. ;)

Ya, i understood what you say. Perfectly.
Last year I had never something to say about Rotwand or RitterHorn, or Ratschings. This year I found bad everywhere.
When my customer receive my goods... He knows that goods are part of metallurgic job and part of handjob by people... But he pays and if he has problems he has something to say because his money is good.
What I want to say is that in the preparation of rodelbahn, there is few attention and interest even if gains are high.
With a minimum effort, they could do much better and offer better service for all customer... But they knows that rentals don't care about preparing... In my opinion rodeln should be considered like more serious thing.
PS: i went slower than last year.
I arrived in the end of track in 6 minutes and some seconds last year... This year in 7...i brake more to lose speed in many points but not enough.
It's true that rentals brake for all track even if preparation is top. At this point because big part of customers are rentals, i should forbidden for sportrodlers touristic tracks.
Problem Solved. At that point they can prepare track also 1 time every week. More gains, maybe rentals more happy because they like bumps.
I should advice directors of ski stations about this idea.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Sepp

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14964 von Vide

Cattleya schrieb: Ich kann dazu beitragen , auch letzte Woche.
Gaisberg
Going Elmau
Bramberg
Ebenfals holprig bei der ersten Fahrt . Un Bahn Tot um 11 Uhr.
In Bramberg Buckel wo Kinder samt Schlitten rein passen ohne sie zu sehen.
Anarchiie .!:blink:
Oder dem Umstand geschuldet dass ..
A. Kunstschnee Kristalle nicht mit Naturschnee gebunden haben. Weil es dazu mind 51 % besser 65 % Naurschnee braucht den es in Kombination mit 2 Tagen minus Gerade und mehreren Nächten eisig kalt braucht. DAN erst bindets zum harten Tepich Tag für Tag
Mit läpischen -2 bis -6 Grad
und Tages Höchstwerten von pluss 12 Grad geht das nicht.

So oder ähnlich von Pisten Cheff WK erklärt bekommen.
Ich denke die geben ihr bestes es liegt an uns mehr Weihwasser aus zu schütten . Opfer gaben zu bringen ., Den RodelGot zu huldigen. Aber für den miesen Winter können sie nix dafür . Nur meine Meinung .

This thing about % of artificial and natural i never considered.
But you know... They could do much better with minimum effort for customer.
As said below to wheelie... They don't care to do best because they know that 95% of customers are rentals, maybe they also like bumps.
At this point, please: they could forbidden to sportrodlers to join touristic tracks... They could gain more and more. They could prepare track 1 time in a week instead of every night. More gains and children more happy because they like bumps.

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her - 4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14967 von Luchs
I think they should ban all the heavyweight rodlers over 80 kg, because these people ruin the tracks.
Like the trucks damage the roads.
:ohmy:

And now we want to see your crash!
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 3 Monate her von Luchs.

Mehr
4 Jahre 3 Monate her - 4 Jahre 3 Monate her #14968 von Vide

Luchs schrieb: I think they should ban all the heavyweight rodlers over 80 kg, because these people ruin the tracks.
Like the trucks damage the roads.
:ohmy:

And now we want to see your crash!

Don't worry! I heard in Innchen hospital that they said ski area of Italian sudtirol wants to limit the access to rodeltracks to rental sleds "because more secure" in this way they think to solve problem of incidents!
When I say that they will prepare track 1 day in a week, i was not properly joking... Yes there was a bit sarcasm... But there is a ground of truth...you will see in next future. I live in Italy and now I have many contacts in Italian Sudtirol thanks to passion of rodel. And the future seems not to best conditions, but to limit access to track to whom rents a rodel. Not rodel of property! WOW... But we are happy to hear these words, we hope and pray about good conditions instead to do something like forming an association... The result will be in short time what i wrote... Remember my words dear rodlers!
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 3 Monate her von Vide.

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #15470 von RodelBergi87
RodelBergi87 antwortete auf Rotwand 07.01.20 MAX ATTENTION, PLEASE HELP
Hallo, ich wollte kommende Woche für ein paar Tage zum rodeln fahren. Als Ziel habe ich mir ursprünglich die rotwand ausgesucht. Nun meine Frage, wie sind denn dort aktuell die Bedingungen, ich hab 600km einfach und hätte deshalb gerne halbwegs gute Bedingungen. Oder ist aktuell eine andere Bahn zu empfehlen im Alpenraum. Vielen dank für eure Infos.

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her - 4 Jahre 2 Monate her #15471 von Rodelrobert
Rodelrobert antwortete auf Rotwand 07.01.20 MAX ATTENTION, PLEASE HELP
Wir waren vor 2 1/2 Wochen da. Da konnte man bis in den späten Nachmittag hinein auf einer top präparierten Bahn mit hartem Schnee rodeln. So richtiges Tauwetter gabs seither nicht, glaube ich. Sollte also wahrscheinlich noch gehen.

Schneebericht:
www.wetter.de/schneehoehen/italien/sexte...rgpass-r3716138.html

Wir hatten, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, auch nur 30cm Schnee im Tal. Also eigentlich unverändert gut.

Rotwand/Sexten ist jetzt meine absolute Lieblingsrodelbahn!
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 2 Monate her von Rodelrobert.

Mehr
4 Jahre 1 Monat her #15512 von Piep,s
War am Samstag, 15.2. da, war super, nur eine kurze apere Stelle. Nur was die jetzt warmen Temperaturen daraus gemacht haben, weiß ich nicht. heute soll es schneien, darum bleibt es zu hoffen. Alternativ, mutmaßlich aber für dich noch längere Anfahrt ist die Haagalm in Hopfgarten zu empfehlen, der dortige Club der Rodler präpariert mit allen ihnen zur Verfügung stehenden Mitteln. Ist kürzer, dafür kannst du sie 2-3 mal machen.
www.sv-penningberg.com/cdr/haagalm.php
Anhänge:

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.151 Sekunden